Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Scots Catholic Blog
|Posted on September 14, 2015 at 9:26 AM||comments ()|
1. The duty to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation and to keep those days holy by avoiding any work or duties which may compromise the sanctity of the day.
2. The duty to confess our sins at least once a year.
3. To humbly receive the Eucharist at least once during the Easter season (that is, some time between Palm Sunday and Trinity Sunday).
4. To observe the prescribed days of fasting and abstinence (we are required to fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday, and to abstain from meat on the Fridays during Lent. On all other Fridays through the year we may undertake an act of penance e.g. a charitable act instead of abstaining from eating meat).
5. To help to provide for the needs of the Church, but always in accordance with one’s own abilities.